Breitling Bentley 6.75, Royal Ebony Black Tuxedo Dial - Stainless Steel on Strap
This distinctive model with it’s criss-crossed engraved bezel is worthy of its affiliation with the Bentley name.
- Polished stainless steel case.
- Black Royal Ebony dial.
- Applied polished steel index hour markers.
- Polished steel hands, hour & minute hands with luminous fill.
- Fine printed minutes, seconds & fractions of a second track, with luminous dots on the hours.
- Large double window date display below the 12 o’clock position.
- Small running seconds sub-dial located at the 3 o’clock position.
- Fitted with a bi-directional turning bezel which control the “Slide Rule” aka “Navigation Computer”. The Slide-Rule complication can compute different airborne calculations such as fuel consumption, climbing times & converting miles into nautical miles or kilometers.
- Special decorated Case-back has been stamped/embossed with the distinct shape & outline of a Bentley Rim.
- Breitling Caliber 44B, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 38 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 42 hours.
- Large red-tipped central seconds counter hand, capable of keeping time up to 1/4th of a second.
- 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 9 o’clock position.
- 12 hour counter sub-dial located at the 6 o’clock position.
Also known as: Breitling A4436412/BE17-760P, Breitling A4436412-BE17-760P, Breitling A4436412BE17760P, Breitling A4436412BE17, Breitling A44364
|Value of Items Shipped||Shipping Charge to Buyer|
|$8000 and +||$99.95|