A unique and rare piece, a result of fine craftsmanship with a museum appeal.
- 12,2g, 19.2k / 800‰ Portuguese yellow gold pendant/locket (cased)
- set with 21 saltwater cultured pearls with approximately 2mm each
- and a polychrome enamel horse head figure
- showing a crack/signs of wear on the enamel
- back door to secret compartment engraved with a floral guilloche pattern
- contrast mark from Oporto (1938-1984)
The item will be shipped from Portugal and may be subject to delay in customs processing.
|Value of Items Shipped||Shipping Charge to Buyer|
|$8000 and +||$99.95|