$10,000 Appraisal! 2.74 CTW One-of-a-Kind 14K White Gold, Blue Sapphire & Double Halo Split Shank Engagement Ring. BRAND NEW!
From Kate Middleton to Katie Holmes, Blue Sapphire Halo Rings are Traditional Engagement Rings.
2.74 CTW custom made 14K white gold, sapphire and diamond double halo split shank ring with heart-shaped filagree, containing:
• One (1) oval faceted cut sapphire measuring approximately by gauge 7.80 x 5.93 x 3.31 mm
• Carat Weight: 1.44 CT
• Clarity: SI
• Colour: Blue
Eighty two (82) round brilliant cut diamonds measuring approximately gauge 1.40 x 1.40 mm (avg):
• Carat Weight: 1.30 CT
• Clarity: VS1 - VS2
• Colour F / G
• Cut: Good / Very Good
The ring is stamped and weighs 5.59 Grams.
Size 7 - 7.25 (2 different mandrels)
Estimated retail replacement value: $10,000 (taxes included).
** I had the loose sapphire and made this engagement ring.
** This a brand new ring in a beautiful box and priced below retail.
** TWO APPRAISAL CERTIFICATES ARE INCLUDED: 1 for the ring and 1 for the sapphire.
Other famous blue sapphire engagement rings:
• Penelope Cruz • Elizabeth Hurley • Jessica Biel from Justin Timberlake • Victoria Beckham from David Beckham • Angelina Jolie • Princess Diana • Carrie Underwood • Reese Witherspoon • Jennifer Aniston • Scarlett Johansson
From GIA's web site ("Sapphire Quality Factors”):
"Color has the most important influence on blue sapphire’s value. The most highly valued blue sapphires are velvety blue to violetish blue, in medium to medium dark tones. Preferred sapphires also have strong to vivid color saturation. The saturation should be as strong as possible without darkening the color and compromising brightness. Sapphires with these qualities command the highest prices per carat."
About the Sapphires:
1.44ct Fine Ceylon Oval Natural Blue Sapphire (Royal Blue)
• Natural Earth Mined Sapphire.
• Gem Weight: 1.44CT
• Clarity Grade: Type 2 Very Slightly Included - Slightly Included
• Color: Very Slightly Violetish Blue - Violetish Blue
• Shape: Oval
• Measurements: 7.80 x 5.93 x 3.31 MM
• Tone: Medium - Med Dark
• Saturation: Very Strong - Vivid
• Cut Grade: Good - Very Good
• Finish & Polish: Good - Very Good
• Treatments/Enhancement: Heated
Estimated Retail Replacement Value: $3,744.00 USD
The closest comparison I could find:
1) 1stdibs: https://www.1stdibs.com/jewelry/rings/bridal-rings/double-halo-140-carat-sapphire-diamond-platinum-ring/id-j_1831293/?utm_content=test&utm_source=polyvore_ca&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=pla_rings
Platinum being the main difference and is also pre-owned / used.
2) 1stdibs: https://www.1stdibs.com/jewelry/rings/cluster-rings/oval-blue-sapphire-diamond-gold-halo-set-ring/id-j_1623743/?utm_content=test&utm_source=polyvore_ca&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=pla_rings
The differences are 18K and it is also used.
My ring also has more diamonds and higher quality for both the sapphire and the diamonds.
3) Angara: http://www.angara.com/p/claw-set-cushion-sapphire-double-halo-ring-sr1001sd.html
The difference is that my ring has double the diamonds and better quality diamonds.
I want you to be extremely confident in purchasing jewellery from me. All appraisals are independent and completed by a company that is a member in good standing with the Canadian Jewellers Association. They are also part of a consortium, Jewellers Vigilance Canada, "[that] helps put a stop to unprofessional, sub-standard jewellery appraisals ..."
All photos represent the actual item and have not been altered in any way, other than some brightness for those that came out a bit dark, but no filters were used on the jewellery, or stock photographs used. No computer generated images (“composites”) are used unless I designed the piece myself.
E. & O. E.
A hobby of mine is going to auctions and finding high quality jewellery and gemstones (or as close to high quality as possible). I also design custom pieces from the gemstones I purchase, and can also design any matching piece or pieces you may want. Any item valued over $500 CAD will be accompanied by an appraisal, and/or an evaluation certificate through my local GIA jeweller, unless otherwise noted in the listing, together with I DO NOW I DONT's appraisal. I'm not affiliated or associated with any third party that manufactures, sells or auctions; all items are owned by me personally and in my possession.
Value of Items Shipped
Shipping Charge to Buyer
$8000 and +
I Do Now I Don't ships to buyers by Fedex Standard Two-Day Service. That means no deliveries on Saturdays or Sundays or P.O. Boxes.