Rare18K W.Gold British c.1901 EngageRing 'EdwardianEra' Antique Semi-Mount(per1.75Ct+/-) 8Rose.Diamonds/.30Ctw
ULTRA-RARE EDWARDIAN ERA
18CT/18K MAJESTIC BRITISH
ENGAGEMENT RING SETTING
Genuine Antique (c.1901-1910)
Excellent Condition 1-of-a-Kind
Semi-Mount w/8 Rose•Cut Diamonds -approx.(.30Ctw)
RARE MasterPiece Setting holds up to a 1.75 Carat Stone [+/-]
- Very Unique Fashion - 'British Edwardian Era'
- (c.1901-1910) 'The EDWARDIAN ERA' ... The Edwardian Era of British history spanned the reign of King Edward VII from 1901 to 1910 and was the last period to be named after a reigning monarch. The ERA is portrayed as a Romantic Golden Age of carefree long summer afternoons, garden parties, and basking in the sun.
- Origin of Manufacture: UK/BRITISH ISLES
- Excellent Condition... looks newer than new especially after a quick polishing (as is always done) when your jeweler sets your own center Precious Round Stone
- Gold Beadwork at the eight (8) clean clarity Rose•Cut DIAMONDS -approx. (.30Ctw)
“Rose Cut” Diamonds date all the way back to the early 1500s of the Italian Renaissance. The brilliance of the stone's facets resemble the petals of a rose by to imitating the narrowing spiral of the petals; hence the name.
Strong High-Top Solid 6-Prong Setting will fit up to a 1.75 Carat [+/-] Round Stone
Prong diameter = 7.5mm fits up to a 1.75 Carat Stone
Size 4.75 and resizeable by your jeweler
- Stamped: British Gold Hall Mark... '18ct' (=18K)
- Stamped: British Makers Mark... 'LS'
- Total Ring Wgt = 3.58g
- Ring Box included
|Value of Items Shipped||Shipping Charge to Buyer|
|$8000 and +||$99.95|
I Do Now I Don't ships to buyers by Fedex Standard Two-Day Service. That means no deliveries on Saturdays or Sundays or P.O. Boxes.
You may also like