Sorry, this product is no longer available but we have similar styles on our Marketplace. Click here to view them:
Melanie Casey Diamond Snowdrift Ring
- Round brilliant cut focal diamond: Your choice of carat weight from the available options, VS2 clarity or better, G color or higher. A GIA certificate will be included.
- Each focal stone is hand selected by Melanie to ensure that her high standards for color, clarity, and overall beauty are met.
- A cluster of ten white side diamonds (1mm-2mm).
- Solid 14k gold setting with a delicate 1.2mm round band (available in yellow, white, and rose)
- Please note that some of these carat weight offerings are brand new, so we don't have photographs yet! We will add photos of these sizes as soon as we can!
- This piece is made-to-order, and will ship after we create it just for you. This process generally takes 4-6 weeks, but we are experiencing delays due to COVID-19 protocols. Please expect up to 8 weeks for production at this time.
- Our holiday ordering deadline is October 26, 2020. Orders placed before 10/26 will arrive by December 24, 2020. Orders placed after 10/26 will arrive in early 2021.
A snowdrift is a formidable thing: usually large and imposing, and often impenetrable. This solid mass is really a collection of billions of tiny flakes of soft white snow, each delicate alone but strong when combined with others. It's hard to believe that snowdrifts are created by the invisible wind.
The Snowdrift ring design is inspired by the substantial, soft beauty of delicate pieces coming together. A flurry of white diamonds on each side of a strong, striking focal diamond is the picture of what can form when the invisible force of love moves the right pieces at the right time. In this version, the focal stone is a round white diamond in your choice of carat weight, and the delicate 14k gold band is the finishing touch.
Not a wonderful story. I purchased the ring brand new. I proposed and had the ring given back to me a few months later.
|Value of Items Shipped||Shipping Charge to Buyer|
|$8000 and +||$99.95|